Chocolate Lip Balm
.5 ounces Sweet Almond oil .5 ounces shea butter
.5 ounces cocoa butter .5 ounces beeswax
1 tsp glycerin 2 tsp chocolate, chopped
lip balm tube
1. Using a small kitchen scale, measure out the Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Beeswax. Please note: Feel free to substitute Coconut Oil for the Sweet Almond.
2. In a double boiler heat the first 4 ingredients over very low heat until melted.
3. Add chocolate. Stir mixture until completely melted, well combined, and liquid.
4. Remove from heat and whisk in vegetable glycerin until mixture is smooth
5. Pour into standard lip balm tubes. Label and enjoy!